Knut (1 Viewer)

Vadge

Any fans? One of my favorite bands of the last 10 years, and one of the most overlooked; Knut from Geneva, Switzerland are so awesome they make my balls hurt, but that may be just a coincidence which I will check out with my GP. And every time I go back and hear shit like Bastardiser (link if you're bold) or Leftovers, im reminded of their brilliance. Later records like Challenger and Terraformer move into Cult Of Luna/Isis territory, but the aforementioned are creeping, pummeling pieces of work. Download Bastardiser now seeing as I went to the trouble of finding the DL THANKS

dont have bastardiser, but will download now. and i think challenger is great. filthy.

knut are awesome, i remember getting into keelhaul about the same time

i think terraformer was the album i really got in to, the followed up with neurosis/isis/cult of luna etc

a couple of bands from wellington nz where I am from took influence from them including this band http://www.myspace.com/dialnotmusic who are worth checking out.

Yeah Dial are pretty cool, had actually slipped my radar for some time so cheers

I think they were on a hiatus for awhile, cam the drummer also plays in rifles who are worth checking out and rich plays in strangers, looking forward to some new stuff from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back