Knockrockstock Court Summons (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Oly
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0

Oly

As some of you may remember, loads of pigs raided Batty O'Briens in Roscommon this summer. As far as I know only a few people got caught with anything on them. A mate of mine,Karoline just got handed a summons for having 10 quids worth of smoke. She's in Roscommon district court on the 19th of March. Just wondering if anyone knows of anyone else who's up in court for the same thing?

Oly

Are they gonna summon that girl whose pill (contraceptive, not E) they confiscated too on suspicion that it was an illicit substance???? That would be funny.

That was her. They were kind enough to let her off on that. Though it was glaringly obvious it was the pill as it was still in its pack along with 10 or so others. They also found some guarna and took that off her too. But it was the little nudge that got them into a strop. Seeing as it was reported that it was a successful 'swoop', they have to be seen to be doing something. Other than trying to get girls pregnant!

oly

Oh how kind of them.How much stuff did they actually get off people anyway? I was under the impression that they weren't gonna charge anyone cause bugger all was found. But i suppose since it was the biggest drugs bust in the midwest in 30yrs they have to charge some people. I was talking to some nutter who got his valium, speed,rohypnol and various other shit confiscated and they didn't even take his name!

crap on a crud !

they took my passport details but found nothing on me..

they were however quite pissed off that i filmed their search and that they were unable to get my camera off me

damn pigs ..

Heavy shit...fucking rediculous. It'll probably just be a fine, EXCEPT them mofo's in R.C.P.D. are cunts for drugs charges. They recently stitched up a mate of ours in what was clearly a case of entrapment, and in which he didnt even supply anything, he just pointed out someone who might be able to, and the poor guy got 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back