kilcoole zines... (1 Viewer)

mc moley

Website
Visit site
hey there...
ugh 3 new coolie zines out for the gig
this frigging thing... free cdr wit a few bands
never thank a bogul #2
and Bollix brigade (turloks new project...twas a last min name ....leave him alone!)
i think something like 2 or 3 quid wil get ya all three....dont blame me my one is 50c!

if my remorse ever return that interview and phil stops caring about his leaving cert my zine should also be ready for this gig.

weeler said:
if my remorse ever return that interview and phil stops caring about his leaving cert my zine should also be ready for this gig.

someone should really tell phill it aint punk to study... hell he shudda dropped out years ago and hit the streets.... i thought he had more sense?

oly you idiot, my da was reading and saw that and has rang up his lawyers.

*punch*

Yeh? Well my daddy's calling up the Gardaí Sionchana and then we'll see who's the crusty punk.

*slap*

WAAAAAIT... Why was his dad reading his emails? Was Ian getting sent more penile extension offers?

lawyers eh ? whos calling lawyers?

an email was recieved from [email protected] , hotline.ie was called saying an email was sent, what was it about ?

so now theyre looking for the people who did it ... they asked me if i found them would i like to press charges, of course i wouldnt.but you got yourself in that mess weeler sending emails around signed as gardai,impersonating members of garda services ...

i dont personally care what you did , they do ....

and if your laughing about it on the internet ,i dont care what happens.in fact i find it quite funny.

Have you not seen the thread? Jesus, Weeler's a crafty bastard. It's called "Ian Moore is a paedophile" Create a new account and you should be able to read it. If not, ask pete.

cant find a thread under this name either , copy and paste its contents and pm it to me oly? (btw oly can you use fileshare programs and/or networking on your broadband connection ?)

and anyway if i wanted to pay for a lawyer id get one myself , dont ya know im loaded these days being a wage slave !

you can network with a broadband connection, but you need a router to share it across a network. My router's a bit bust. Of course you can use fileshare programs on broadband.
I hate people asking me computer questions in public, I look like a nerd.

I can't believe you still can't see the thread. Maybe Weeler's done an arp operation on your ip, blocking your nic's physical address, making you invisible to the thumped server. Plug your phone line in and out and try again.

i cant im in work .....

just send it to me as a pm would ye ?

(ive got some lad shouting at me on the fone about his bleedin broadband)

do they let you wear your normal clothes in work ian? the idea of you in a shirt and tie is pretty humorous

im actually wearing a TOTALITAR shirt and a pair of shorts ... your allowed do whatever ye want , its fuckin class.except for the idiots who ring in ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back