Katy French seriously ill (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davey, I think you're missing out by keeping yourself to this thread. If you search for "Budmail", "UMG" or "pants" you'll appreciate all the different things that go on here.

Yeah, there's no point coming on here stating someone is dying, when I feel it is probably a black rumour just doing the streets of dublin simply because there is nothing new in the news about it.

What Katy's doing next

Sunday November 04 2007

It's her party and she can keep it going as long as she wants. Basicallly, Katy French is going to celebrate her birthday for a whole month. And its not even a big one, as she'd say herself.
The nation's favourite blonde turned 24 on Wednesday. I didn't believe it as she seems to have been in our affections almost as long as that other gorgeous blonde, Twink. So I asked to see her passport. And naturally, she whipped it out for me.
"October 31st, 1983. The Year of the Pig!" she laughed. Incredible as it is to contemplate, it is still not quite a year since Katy hit the headlines with the controversy over the toxic texts from her then-fiance Marcus Sweeney. Which goes to prove that a year is a long time in tabloids. And that it's as long as it takes to become a national icon. Which is probably why she is able to throw a big birthday beano at Krystle nightclub on Harcourt Street on November 23.
Westlife, Glenda Gilson, Andrea Roche, Calum Best, Kate Lawlor and all the crew from Celebrities Go Wild will be there on the night. But will Marcus be there? "I will probably invite him," Katy says. "It would be rude not to, I suppose."
Champagne, tequila and vodka will flow freely -- and for gratis -- all night. "I'm only asking people to make a donation to Goal at the door when they come in." TV3 is believed to be covering this auspicious occasion (Krystle was named the country's best nightclub of the year at the hospitality Ireland Awards at the Four Seasons last Tuesday night).
Last Sunday, the club hosted a fancy dress soiree with Brian Ormond (where was his friend Clodagh Kean?), Samantha Mumba and Michelle Heaton (the allegedly departed You're a Star judge came as herself).
The previous night, Fair City actress Rachel Kavanagh and boyfriend Shane Magill threw a Hallowe'en party at Shane's house in Rathgar, which was decorated from roof to basement in Hallowe'en decor. Channel 6's Michelle Doherty came dressed as a sexy Super Woman; she was there without her boyfriend Dave Murphy. Model Roberta Rowat came as Pocahontas, on the arm of Gary Lavin. Recently retired Irish rugby star Denis Hickey came as Captain Hook --complete with long black wig. For her part, Rachel wore a blonde wig and a milk-maid outfit..

http://www.independent.ie/national-...e-in-ireland-who-have-taken-coke-1234707.html

KATY FRENCH
MODEL
I first tried it when I was 19 and soon realised that it was very much part of the Dublin social scene. I was doing some TV and started to make my way in the modelling circuit and I guess I just got caught up in the whole scene. Cocaine is everywhere but I just wanted to say that it's not cool, it's not attractive. I am speaking out because I feel we need to be more honest with ourselves, stop living in denial and take responsibility. When you are doing coke the highs are great, but the lows are very very low. Apart from the effect it had on my personality and the ways it affected my love life, it was taking all my money as well. Cocaine destroys lives and that is why I wanted to talk publicly on this matter.

With the coincidence of ages I wonder would DaveC83 be a classmate or something.I suppose we'll know in the morning if he was bullshitting or not.

Dave,
Any chance you'd drop me a PM if they pull the plug early - I'm on tenderhooks here.

I'd never heard of her till she was mentioned on here.

Just watched bits of the Podge and Rodge interview(major work avoidance here), she reckons(reckoned) that sheep shearing is worse than animals being butchered on a fur farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back