Katy French seriously ill (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only dying to post about my celeb crush on..

james may!?

what the fuck is wrong with people?

They%20Live%20by%20The%20Sword.jpg

every time i see her name, i am startled that she's the most famous person i went to school with. hope she recovers, mind.

cud happen to any1?
Do most intelligent people *EAT* wads of cocaine? The last time I checked, they didn't.

Those people should get Darwin awards.

Most intelligent people don't take cocaine. What's the story with eating cocaine anyway, is it really bad for you? Compared to snorting it like.

Most intelligent people don't take cocaine. What's the story with eating cocaine anyway, is it really bad for you? Compared to snorting it like.

I think cocaine needs a mucous membrane to get into the bloodstream or something - so you'd actually be better off dipping you cock in it than trying to eat it.

I think cocaine needs a mucous membrane to get into the bloodstream or something - so you'd actually be better off dipping you cock in it than trying to eat it.

Just looked it up on google, it can be ingested and if mixed with alcohol can be pretty dangerous.

Added Danger: Cocaethylene
When people mix cocaine and alcohol consumption, they are compounding the danger each drug poses and unknowingly forming a complex chemical experiment within their bodies. NIDA-funded researchers have found that the human liver combines cocaine and alcohol and manufactures a third substance, cocaethylene, that intensifies cocaine's euphoric effects, while potentially increasing the risk of sudden death.

http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/cocaine.html

Well you can rule out the sudden death. As far as i know booze combined with coke can put a lot of stress on your heart and in some cases can trigger a cardiac arhythmia like in the case of Len Byas.

I suppose something like that would come to a natural conclusion fairly quickly though so who knows whats happened here. She appears to be in a coma anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back