kaospilot in dublin (2 Viewers)

Whee! This should be fun, looks like it'll be the last time to experience the Scientific Remorse axis-of-rock in the flesh...*sniff*. And, amazingly, we've actually got some new songs, about half the set being non-LP stuff.

Corm said:
Whee! This should be fun, looks like it'll be the last time to experience the Scientific Remorse axis-of-rock in the flesh...*sniff*. .

indeed, brings a tear my eye... sob

So pissed im going to miss kaospilot.
im trying to lessen the pain by convinceing myself that i wouldent have got in anyway with the over 18s id required stuff but its not really helping.

mac warzonescum said:
At the risk of flying in the face of all accepted Eirecore nettiquette, and putting an on topic post up here:

The kids in Dublin are in for a treat from Kaospilot, juding by their performance in Belfast last night. Very good.

On topic, nooooooooooo!!!! I was too wrecked to go.

KAOSPILOT - GREATEST BAND EVER!!!!

angora static had pretty shite sound both nights but both bands were possible the nicest bunch of guys ive ever met... sound was kinda dodgy for our set too and we were really tired (which i think showed) but who gives a fuck...

to those lucky few who got an advance copy of our EP... treasure them for the beer coasters they are.

cheers to the lads for puttin us up too! hope you found our thank you note on the armchair!

spuded, you didnt get a cd did you? shit, coulda given you one. ah angora static were good but i way preferred kaospilot, but thats just cos im so hip to the 'core

ahh boss i wouldn't be calling it a crisis, however trying to pull myself through another two hours of this nightshift with this motherfuckin toothache is one hell of a crisis, why is alcohol the only thing that really does kill the pain? Anyway send your perscription painkillers to the 'save ed's toothless insanity fund', thank you, your kindness will be repayed in the after-life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back