kaospilot in dublin (1 Viewer)

damien

Since 2000
kaospilot angora static my remorse scientific bong
frazers (frasiers?), top of o'connell st, in the basement bar, starts early cos theres 4 bands and it has to be over by 11.30. by early i mean 8.45. its €6 and dont forget you cant drink the following day so...

http://www.kaos

we'll break you yet.

so not only did Kaospilot blow their bass amp on the tour already but apparently also had their van broken into. i dont know if much (or anything) was taken, but talk bout bad luck. and True Norths van breaking down, seems like a bad time to be touring.

oh yeah speaking of DRINK, i got given out to by the bar manager in the lower deck last night for him finding CANS and NAGGINS there last night and last thursday. PLEASE be more careful in future can scammers.

i'm unfailingly conscientious about bringing home my empty cans, except at that melt banana gig in the village where i left them deliberately to piss off the cunting bastard bouncers. fuck the village.

shit, did they have much stolen? this could seriously cock up our transport plans if we've to bring more gear.

But which one, the suspense will be killing them all evening as they wait at home in eager anticipation to see if they are the chosen one :)

error type 11 said:
But which one, the suspense will be killing them all evening as they wait at home in eager anticipation to see if they are the chosen one :)
you're not far off the truth, and now you've just gone and humiliated us in public, removing the cred we've built up...mmm yes.

Anyhow cant wait for this, and all running smoothly we should have some copies of our EP available at the Dublin gig, now if that doesnt require a change of briefs, i dont know what does.

and dont forget, Fish on Friday.

i prefer to wear permanently soiled jocks, thus eliminating the fear that i'll cack myself in public and smell like fried placenta.

Frazers rules, maybe this time Damo you'll produce the award winning band we were all waiting for on Monday...

My Remorse - A little bit of advice when coming to Dublin...

- If you're on O Connell street watch out for scores of AIDS ridden dickheads falling about looking for sympathy as they try to rob your mobile phone or steal your car. Scum. Avoid.

- When going on the booze try to avoid shitty dives like the pub you're playing in, or any of the ones the likes of Damo recommend. I personally recommend Cafe On Seine, Sosume or if you're feeling like a rocker, Hogans. Be careful though, there's a couple of fag joints on the same street - you don't want to end up there, all raped and shit!!!

- When the lads bring you back to whatever pit you'll be sleeping in, try and spike their filthy cans with rohipnol, that way they'll be snoozing in no time so you can slip out and book into the morrison for the night and be back the next morning - like nothing happened!!!

- Shop in Tower, they have the maddest music sections. An oldies section! What the fuck?!?!!

- Oh yeah, pick up a copy of "Mongrel", the most up to date urban cool mag on the streets, it'll fill you in on anything I've left out!!!

dublin.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that shot was taken by a dying man who was squeezed by a bus against a wall and who then shot across the Liffey from the pressure. It really makes you marvel at his amazing presence of mind to be able to make one final, artistic gesture and capture our Fair City in flight.

ah, dont worry, i love dublin so i do... so if i drug the lads' cans, do you think they'll notice the fact that they'll be much more gapped in the morning than they were the night before? its kind of my calling card like.

stephenoblunt said:
Frazers rules, maybe this time Damo you'll produce the award winning band we were all waiting for on Monday...

My Remorse - A little bit of advice when coming to Dublin...

- If you're on O Connell street watch out for scores of AIDS ridden dickheads falling about looking for sympathy as they try to rob your mobile phone or steal your car. Scum. Avoid.

- When going on the booze try to avoid shitty dives like the pub you're playing in, or any of the ones the likes of Damo recommend. I personally recommend Cafe On Seine, Sosume or if you're feeling like a rocker, Hogans. Be careful though, there's a couple of fag joints on the same street - you don't want to end up there, all raped and shit!!!

- When the lads bring you back to whatever pit you'll be sleeping in, try and spike their filthy cans with rohipnol, that way they'll be snoozing in no time so you can slip out and book into the morrison for the night and be back the next morning - like nothing happened!!!

- Shop in Tower, they have the maddest music sections. An oldies section! What the fuck?!?!!

- Oh yeah, pick up a copy of "Mongrel", the most up to date urban cool mag on the streets, it'll fill you in on anything I've left out!!!
not to worry, im well used to dublin, sosume isnt actually a bad bar, a bit preppyish though, a lot of posers and the likes a few times i went in there, its on George Street right? next to Waltons.

and why the hell would we leave after drugging them? thats when we can have some fun!...mmm yes.
by the way, are you gonna have the next issue of your Boris zine with you?

At the risk of flying in the face of all accepted Eirecore nettiquette, and putting an on topic post up here:

The kids in Dublin are in for a treat from Kaospilot, juding by their performance in Belfast last night. Very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back