Kanye West, professional douchebag (1 Viewer)

Bunny

Oh Man I hate this guy, he's obnoxious as fuck, I'd love to see him crash and burn

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdrFqSpuocw"]YouTube - Kanye West Interrupts Taylor Swift at VMA awards[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLnxeR-7ziY"]YouTube - Kanye West crashing stage at EMA s after losing to Justice[/ame]

Nice one. I think Kanye has a problem with anyone white winning an award. He's an embarrassment

Remember that heap of shite the vines? the singer got up to all sorts of shit and well into his twenties he was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome. Anyone else think Kanye seems a little (and i mean this in the least offensive way possible) autistic here?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Remember that heap of shite the vines? the singer got up to all sorts of shit and well into his twenties he was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome.

I remember seeing, I think it was edith bowman interviewing yer man from the vines and he was the rudest like prick you could imagine. I was thinking, get over yourself you little shit, your a Nirvana tribute band at best.

I don't know he had ass burger syndrome.

Also hes wrong about that Beyonce video being one of the best of the last 10 years. Its just her doing graceless irratating dancing in a white room?!?!?!?!?

Also I've seen a clip of some 70s band doing nearly the exact same routine in similar outfits and all so its prob a direct ripoff.

Kanye West always tells it like it is

kanyesohothemeltsicecream.jpg

Deadly! Well I think if MTV planned it, yer one was in the dark about it, or else she's a deadly actress, coz she looks completely dumbstruck

i heard something about them being on the same label and the label planned it to give swift more exposure overseas.

. we miss you old dirty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back