Just Signed up for Twitter (1 Viewer)

I'm still finding Twitter a baffling experience. I don't know what to do with it other than re-tweeting things I like.

Also, I've just discovered that monumental arsehole Ian O'Doherty's twitter. The rise of the right has, predictably enough emboldened him to even more insufferable levels.

What a grade A cunt

My personal echo chamber is losing its collective shit over that Irish Times alt-right "opinion piece". Entertaining.

That's how I stumbled across his stuff. Of course he is scoffing at all the cucks and snowflakes etc.

It seems to have become as indispensable to journalists as a notebook, same for PR. It's not going to disappear - regardless of the unintended consequences that arise from completely friction less following and interacting with strangers.

At this stage it's wrong to call it a social network, it's a core piece of information infrastructure now.

Treating it like a social network will bring you only pain. If a racist, nazi, mysoginist, or any other type of idiot cold called your telephone would you set half of your day aside for a discussion?

I just had a look at this controversial article there now, having seen no mention of it anywhere until now, and I didn't really get what all the fuss is about. I'll have to read read up on how I should feel.

It was a very strange thing to see first thing in the morning. All a bit softly softly nicey nazi.

was reading an awful lot about the the alt right/nazis on Twitter last and had some pretty fucked up dreams. In the first one my favourite bookshop growing up had gone white nationalist and was selling keep Ireland white t shirts. In the second I was being forced to perform at Trump's inauguration, which was a sadistic Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome affair, against my will for publicly slagging off a cheesy gold suit he was wearing.

Don't read nazi twitter before going to bed. Not recommended. Very bad!

Declaring you're abandoning twitter because it's lost its usefulness is the new vinyl is making a comeback/ Phil Collins is actually cool.

two newspapers representing the northern territory and queensland having a twitter argument over who has the biggest crocs

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Screenshot 2017-01-20 23.43.06.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back