Joe Duffy Today (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 64
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 4
Yes it certainly was.

There must be a Bill Hicks appreciation thread around here somewhere....................

FUCK.

Just heard on the news that Harney is about to sign off on some kind of legislative amendment effectively banning the sale of magic mushrooms in any state.

Another reason to hate the silly cow, like we needed one.

FUCK!

lurlow said:
We really shouldnt let Joe Duffy pass any more legislation. It's not healthy for a democracy and he's a cunt.

ahem......

momcover.jpg

smug.JPG

Smug.JPG

some aulwan nearly knocked me down while i was cycleing home this morning. how far would i get on joe duffy's show with topic: stupid old people shoudn't be allowed to drive,espically if they cant stop at fucking junctions.

to continue bill hicks even further
this legislation is coming in after a man jumped off a balcony after playing trivial pursuit and taking mushies http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2091-2014713,00.html

To quote hicks " 'young man on drugs thought he could fly jumped out of a building, what a tragedy'. What a dick. fuck him he's an idiot...quit ruining it for everyone. He a moron he's dead. Good. We lost a moron fucking celebrate. Boy i just felt the world get lighter, we lost a moron. put on the hammer album, i'm ready to dance. We lost a moron. I don't mean to sound cruel but I am so that's the way it comes out"

Some big old folks protest down at the Dail.

Any of them that voted for Fianna Fail in the last 20 years should fuck off home.
agreed. *Old people only turned on the government when the banks went bust, cos they all had their ample life savings invested in them.

(*gross generalisation, but still)

Ah the poor old people, how are they going to manage in Superquinn this Friday? They might have to leave the smoked salmon out of their heaving trollies of luxury items. And how are they going to buy all that unnecessary tat from the Betterware catalogue? It's a national disgrace etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back