Jobs (1 Viewer)

freddienonose

Website
www.amnesty.ie
Yeah, I know this has probably been posted a load of times before, but anyone know of any going?

I've been on the scratcher for a couple of months now and am starting to get sick of sitting around in my own filth and lifting up all the cushions in the house for a quick look before heading out for a pint.

Will do (almost) anything...

Well if you know dreamweaver i just told my boss i'm quitting :p :) .|..| .|..| , job is in westport though, WOOOWOOO i'm outta here, freedom:) :) :) :) :) :) goodbye stinksville.

Can you fix bikes?Cos if you can il hook you up and I can get saturdays off.
freddienonose said:
Yeah, I know this has probably been posted a load of times before, but anyone know of any going?

I've been on the scratcher for a couple of months now and am starting to get sick of sitting around in my own filth and lifting up all the cushions in the house for a quick look before heading out for a pint.

brianoak said:
Can you fix bikes?Cos if you can il hook you up and I can get saturdays off.

Well, when I was kid sometimes the old chain would come off and I'd land on my snot. But, being a hardy type, I'd just get up and put that chain right back on. Then I'd lash a bit of my ma's cooking oil on and I'd be good to go.

Have I got the job?

freddienonose said:

You can come clean my house. I can't pay you, but at least it will keep you busy for a while.

Bring a gas mask and a hazmat suit.

jane said:
You can come clean my house. I can't pay you, but at least it will keep you busy for a while.

Bring a gas mask and a hazmat suit.

Great minds, Jane. Love to help, but I'm currently giving my own place a good going over.

servradiation.jpg

I never thought I'd actually want to keep busy. Things are cleary very bad...

roxy said:
What's your area, freddie?

Monster.ie...irishjobs.ie....nixers.ie...jobs.ie.......am I being too obvious?

Journalism mostly (that's my degree, too) but I spent the last while working in an NGO as a Youth Officer. Yeah, been checking all the websites but there's not a lot going.

Started applying for all sorts recently but no luck. I'd feel a lot better if it was the 1980s. Wouldn't be as lonely in the old dole queue, either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back