Jimmy Beehan (1 Viewer)

mugwump

if anyone out there has a contact e-mail/phone no. for Jimmy Behan could you mail to to me...
[email protected]
I don't think the e-mail in the road single is working...they keep bouncing back.

sound..

I think it is [email protected]
I saw that amazing irish artist Nina Hynes in Seatlle last month and she was selling a tour ep and she had a remix of a song called tenderness remixed by jimmy Behan and it is ammazing .

Jimmy Behan

she had a remix of a song called tenderness remixed by jimmy Behan and it is ammazing <br>

As far as I know that song will feature on a charity album for the Children's Chernobyl project. It features bands/singers/songwriters having their music reworked/remixed by a DJ/producer/otehr band. Also included are Ambulance doing things to Bell X1, Sack & Decal working it out, Stephen Shannon Versus Saville and Juliet Turner &
Razor.

that e-mail didnae work either...but thanks all the same.

if anyone else knows how to contact the man give us a shout....cheers

Jimmy Behan

cooler electro pop backing for it. It fucking ruled, only Sack weren't really into it, so Decal then bashed out a banging electro remix with much less effort. Shame, really...

Heard about the Decal and would love to hear the original. Pity. I've heard the Saville remix which is excellent but I think the album producers tried to turn it into an an Ibiza buzz. Thankfully Stephen Shannon said no bloody way and it now sounds great.
What's the kittser/costello track like?

Jimmy Behan's EP is out on Kin Recordings, which is run by Paul "Mully" Mulligan. Mully should be able to put you in touch with Jimmy. You can find the former at [email protected].

mugwump (27 Sep, 2001 04:03 p.m.):
that e-mail didnae work either...but thanks all the same.

if anyone else knows how to contact the man give us a shout....cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back