Jean Louis Costes at Black Sun ((weirdo music night)), Cork~26th Sept (1 Viewer)

I would have quite liked to have gone to this, but as much as i like weirdo music, that sometimes €10 for three bands that i'm quite unsure about is a little pricey for my (non-existent) income.
(Although in saying this, I know that if I was around I probably would have went anyway)

But...it's likely that there are some more people in a similiar situation of uncertainty as to the line-up and the cost in.

just my 2c

I really don't think a tenner for 3 bands, none of which were local is a bad price.

sigh...That's not what I'm arguing...

What i'm saying is...i'm not going to be as easily persuaded to pay a tenner in for three obscure bands/artists that i've never heard of before in my life...as opposed to bands that I actually know/heard of.
I was factoring into that my own personal (lack of) finance.

I would have gone except I live in a different country.
Sounds like it was a fantastic performance.
A tenner for something like this is cheap and hopefully the low turnout is just a once-off.

Will there be anything like this in Dublin in the near future? A Black Sun event somewhere?

Those Smegma CD's are bound to start moving off the shelf after they play.

Edit: Just to add something... I wouldn't put Weirdo Music Night in brackets after Black Sun. Black Sun sounds great on its own.

Extra disappointed at missing this after reading the thread. Sounds like I missed out on a great night.

I have a feeling that the low turnout probably was just a one off. I hope so anyway.
The Granary is a lovely venue and it's great to see it used for something like this.

Don't know Smegma but they sound interesting so I'll see you all at the next Black Sun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back