jaysus (1 Viewer)

Tallaghtsaint

this board is popular. someone tell me the reasons why its so active in less then 4 sentances please. i know not of the history of thumped.com.

ok well i'll start off easy just in case this is major gigsmart land (last thing i need is a beating on this cold cold monday afternoon!)

i've contacted the fukkers about getting gigs via email and a voicemail left on some geezers phone and no response.

closed shop?

Tallaghtsaint said:
ok well i'll start off easy just in case this is major gigsmart land (last thing i need is a beating on this cold cold monday afternoon!)

i've contacted the fukkers about getting gigs via email and a voicemail left on some geezers phone and no response.

closed shop?
Jaysis... talk about a closed shop... what about the Ballroom of Romance? Those guys never answer anything

The Ballroom of Romance is great. I get emails from the list everyday.

isn't the ballroom turning into gigsmart?

Alex said:
Nicesh one ladsh :D

Good old Aidan!

Tallaghtsaint, we're up to our eyeballs for the last while in our own lives. We do Gigsmart voluntarily and we get 20 emails a day from bands looking to get involved and as many phonecalls and we are snowed under. We are adapting our admin to better handle everyone. We are far from being closed shop and run regular gigs with constantly changing line-ups.

Apologies but we are human beings and since our CD did so well we are getting snowed under. We are busy doing some work to allow us to assist more bands and more importantly have them assist each other. Until thats sorted we'll be strictly prioritising bands (new and already there) that are going to the gigs we put on and who are otherwise helping out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back