Jaysus cycling! (4 Viewers)

Yeah, if I was on my laptop and not phone I could translate the whole thread and see....I just fail to see how he could scam me....unless he asks for more details which'd give him access to my paypal/cc......(like there's anything to steal anyway! - otherwise I wouldn't be selling a practically new Corratec with 105 for 500e.)

I can think of many ways he could scam you based on what you've said so far tbh.

But that's from working in that area too long, 99% of things work out ok.

The scam would be opening a dispute in paypal I'd imagine and trying for a refund while also getting the bike. Lili would know about that stuff better than me.

New spray paint by Volvo. Invisible by day, fluorescent under car lights at night.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Skip to 55sec.

CB1K8KKUgAAs-1g.png

car smashes into the car in front, then that car wipes out a rider. Will post a video when I see one posted.

Is there a solution for adding mudguards/fenders to a road bike?

The one I have has none of the extra little screwholes and whatnot.

It depends on the design of the mudguard. Some of them are designed so that you have to remove the brake calipers to screw them in, then replace the calipers. Thats a pain in the hole though.

You can buy some specifically for a road bike, that just clip on. Thats one solutuon. A lot of people are going for ass-savers these days. They clip in under the saddle and catch everything thrown up by the back wheel. Suppose it doesn't do a lot for the front though.

It depends on the design of the mudguard. Some of them are designed so that you have to remove the brake calipers to screw them in, then replace the calipers. Thats a pain in the hole though.

You can buy some specifically for a road bike, that just clip on. Thats one solutuon. A lot of people are going for ass-savers these days. They clip in under the saddle and catch everything thrown up by the back wheel. Suppose it doesn't do a lot for the front though.

Feet and bum are the concerns

I'll see what the lads say at the bike store

rarely happens that i need them, but on the days that you do, you really wish you had them

Jack Wolfskin? I didn't know you were German. Didn't need to know what brand of elastic pants you wear either, but thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back