Jaysus cycling! (3 Viewers)

Screaming abuse and giving the finger to some wanker in a BMW who nearly hit me last night was a pretty catharthic ecperience.

I find laughing at them better. Moreso if it's someone that is beeping and yelling at you. Just point and laugh. Guaranteed to make them angrier, and you laugh more.

I feel like driving is an inherently frustrating experience for a lot of people. You want to go, but you're always stopping. Lights, traffic, pedestrians.
That the Pope would flip out now and then negotiating city streets.

I use Zipcars and the company Smart car every now and then and I can't believe how goddamn slow it is.

I find laughing at them better. Moreso if it's someone that is beeping and yelling at you. Just point and laugh. Guaranteed to make them angrier, and you laugh more.

Well I wasn't in much of a laughing mood, I was turning left so I did, rightfully so. He wanted to turn right and did, wrongfully. I just wanted to to get on with it so I moved on, he followed me and slowed down beside me to gesticulate, at which point I told him where to go.

Had I not been turning and instead gone straight through the junction it might have been a more serious incident.

Well I wasn't in much of a laughing mood, I was turning left so I did, rightfully so. He wanted to turn right and did, wrongfully. I just wanted to to get on with it so I moved on, he followed me and slowed down beside me to gesticulate, at which point I told him where to go.

Had I not been turning and instead gone straight through the junction it might have been a more serious incident.

It's an eternal battle.

86f26639-ff63-4e98-8cdc-8e2bd6d84cf4.jpg

My headset bearings are fucked!!!! I've got standard a 1 inch headset but i've been informed that the stem on my folks is very short so i need (if they exist) a very slim/durable replacement. Help!!!

The original headset lasted less then a year.

Came off the bike on Sunday on my way home from the pub. No sympathy at home cuz of where I was coming from and I was pretty embarrassed I came off because I was well into tipsy.

Cycled by the scene of the accident last night and noticed they've put three brand new, completely smooth, slippery as fuck metal plates right on the corner (which is unlit). I would have been lucky to stay on even without the rake of beers.

Ego, elbow and leg are feeling a lot better now.

Came off the bike on Sunday on my way home from the pub. No sympathy at home cuz of where I was coming from and I was pretty embarrassed I came off because I was well into tipsy.

Cycled by the scene of the accident last night and noticed they've put three brand new, completely smooth, slippery as fuck metal plates right on the corner (which is unlit). I would have been lucky to stay on even without the rake of beers.

Ego, elbow and leg are feeling a lot better now.

Fair play.

Came the closest I've ever been to getting doored while cycling home. Close enough to hear the click of the door, see it opening and to realise I was fucked. They either spotted me or just didn't open it fully on the first go. I was going SUPER fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back