Jaysus cycling! (5 Viewers)

That might be the way to go

Get yourself a sets of frog lights. They clip on the the handlebars and frame. Too easy.

frogs-2.jpg

They're really handy, fit in your pockets if you want to take them off and they look like little frogs hanging on for their lives to your bike when your cycling!
"Weeeeeeeee!", they say (in my head).

Last edited:
Two tricks for not getting your lights nicked. 1. attach them to your backpack/bag. 2. tape and/or cable tie them to your bike. I've used option two for a good few years now and not had lights stolen yet. Used to use the bag method but kept smashing the back light when I put the bag down.

Two tricks for not getting your lights nicked. 1. attach them to your backpack/bag. 2. tape and/or cable tie them to your bike. I've used option two for a good few years now and not had lights stolen yet. Used to use the bag method but kept smashing the back light when I put the bag down.
nicking lights doesn't seem a thing in Dublin though. I wouldn't leave mine on the bike just in case, but I see them on bikes that are parked up all the time.

Chickened out of cycling to work because of the ice. Dying with a cold too so I didn't feel to guilty. I bet I will feel different when queuing for a bus later.

i'd say the wheels that people wouldn't be able to leave their house without should get priority

Of course. I'm being internetty.

They must have some data on HC usage. You'd have to think they could do a pilot scheme whereby some excess capacity is given to bikes without affecting HC users in any way.
Bikes are part of the public transport system. I'd be of the opinion that there's a way to accommodate both.

Hahaha. No one's doing that.

People are using the spaces for luggage and impromptu play areas for kids. There's a woman sleeping in one - I've walked the length of the train.
They put bikes in these spaces on the suburban commuter rail, just not on the Amtrak for some reason.
Might be an ADA thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back