Jaysus cycling! (8 Viewers)

its a 2.5 grand carbon racer. I'll see what my options are. There are clamp-on derailleurs but I'm not sure if you can get enough torque on them on carbon seat-stays. Or maybe new holes can be drilled but that might compromise the integrity of the frame. I've a mate who knows this shit. He'll be getting a call from me shortly.

DIY it to fuck if you get a couple of sources saying its a write off... You cannot write off and write off so the bike is your playground

in my case this bike is a bit too precious for my clumsy DIY efforts. I won't even leave it into my local bike shop. Theres only one lad I want working on it. I dropped it to him this morning and he'll have it fixed by saturday. I'm chuffed to bits.

Never trust one of those lads, I've heard.

Anyway, quick one. Finally getting round to doing the Bike to Work thing (having found someone on a much higher wage to do it for me so I pay less!). Is that Planet X road bike for €1300 or whatever still the best value going these ,ays?

[h=1]Planet X SL Pro Carbon Complete Bike – SRAM Rival, to be exact.[/h]

Never trust one of those lads, I've heard.

Anyway, quick one. Finally getting round to doing the Bike to Work thing (having found someone on a much higher wage to do it for me so I pay less!). Is that Planet X road bike for €1300 or whatever still the best value going these ,ays?

[h=1]Planet X SL Pro Carbon Complete Bike – SRAM Rival, to be exact.[/h]

yeah, they're fine. Or I always had a liking for the Boardman carbon that Halfords sold. One of the lads I worked with had one and I was very impressed. A mate rides an older Planet-X frame and likes it, though its nothing too special.

But in terms of value for money, yep, pretty decent.

Ended up in the passenger door of a car this morning when the occupant decided to alight without looking in the mirror first. Thankfully I was going pretty slow so a bent brake handle was the extent of my troubles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back