Jaysus cycling! (7 Viewers)

I crashed my bike the other day at half five in the morning because I was so tired I didn't notice one of these was down

Sphere_Swift_Barrier.jpg

Do I win a prize?

yes, definitely. If you post pics

Can I learn on a boys bike? Or should I go get myself a girls one and learn on that?

Doesn’t matter really. Borrow a friends bike for a start. You’d probably want a girls bike but it ain’t no big deal./

I crashed my bike the other day at half five in the morning because I was so tired I didn't notice one of these was down

Sphere_Swift_Barrier.jpg

Do I win a prize?

Are you alright?
If you hurt yourself I’m really *really* sorry.

If you didn’t then hahahahaha, uber pwnage!

yes I hurt myself but not very much

pretty sure there must be security footage of it

Buster Keaton would be proud of me

Would you believe it’s the first time I’ve commuted on my new bike while it was proper raining. It hasn't actually been that wet in the last couple of months.

But the brakes, they do nothing. Very nearly skidded my way into a pedestrian at some lights. I was terrified, she didn’t even notice.

great coverage of the Liege-Baston-Liege yesterday on Eurosport. I was glued to the whole thing. The Schlecks really blew it. I reckon if Andy had stayed going on the second to last climb he could have stayed away. Instead he waited on the brother, and that last climb wasn't tough enough to shake Valverde and Rebellin. Something a little hollow about seeing Valverde winning, but he was the best of that group of the 3, so fair's fair I guess.

Theres been little enough shouting about this year's Tour of Ireland thus far and I'd been wondering if it was gonna take place at all. I saw there on cyclingnews.com that High Road said they'd ride it after pulling out of the Vuela. That is great news, as they're likely to send some of their big guns (and I'd imagine send back the likes of Edwald Bossen Hagen). I also read in Procycling that Rock Racing want to take part. Can you imagine - that dodgy shower of fucks coming over. It'd certainly stir the interest though - Cippolini, Hamilton, Botero and Sevilla. As much as I think them lads should be thrown off the biggest cliff to hand, I would love to see them here competing in the TOI. It'd do the profile of the race the world of good - people might actually come out and watch it this year.

yeh the day i stay in bed they show 3 hours..typical... i still caught the last 50 kms which was great. Bettini gave a few promising digs which came to nothing, he seemed to leave it too late in the end and couldnt bridge the gap. But yeh the schlecks should have had that sewn up. Frank really needed to attack from further out. i thought rebellin would have more of a go of it in the final sprint but he seems to ride too hard all day on the front and suffers for it. Roll on the giro, may 10th i think it is. Cunego?? :) he faded in the end of liege-bastonne-liege.

i think cipo has already fallen out with the high road manager guy, claiming he wasnt paid at all

Roll on the giro, may 10th i think it is. Cunego?? :) he faded in the end of liege-bastonne-liege.

yep, but he won the Amstel Gold, so he is showing form that he wouldn't normally have this time of year. I reckon he'll be a contender in the Giro for sure.

But, I reckon CSC are gonna send Andy Schleck all out to try and go one better than last year. I think hes capable and all. Its really hard to see who the big hitters are going to be. No Di Luca, no Basso, no High Road lads. I don't think Simoni is coming back either. Its there for the taking for Schleck I reckon

yep, but he won the Amstel Gold, so he is showing form that he wouldn't normally have this time of year. I reckon he'll be a contender in the Giro for sure.

But, I reckon CSC are gonna send Andy Schleck all out to try and go one better than last year. I think hes capable and all. Its really hard to see who the big hitters are going to be. No Di Luca, no Basso, no High Road lads. I don't think Simoni is coming back either. Its there for the taking for Schleck I reckon

Schleck might have won last years Giro... Di Luca might be in hot water.
Although... this is an Italian rider we are talking about, and this is the Giro. Yeah.

Schleck is fierce young looking isn't he?
Jaysus. He's only a nipper.
Interesting career ahead for that lad hopefully.

Schleck might have won last years Giro... Di Luca might be in hot water.
Although... this is an Italian rider we are talking about, and this is the Giro. Yeah.

Schleck is fierce young looking isn't he?
Jaysus. He's only a nipper.
Interesting career ahead for that lad hopefully.

Hes only 21/22ish. And a fierce nice lad to boot. Watching how he handled all the attention at the TOI last year, he was the perfect gent, talking to everyone, standing in for photos, etc. Unlike the brother, who comes across as a bit of a bollox really. Even yesterday after the LBL, he was looking to start a ruck with someone. At some stage they'll be looking for the Schleck double, with Andy going for the Giro, Frank for the Tour. Don't see why they couldn't give that a rattle this year. Its open as can be, so they might as well

I'm gonna get one of those €7.99 aldi pumps on Thursday. Anyone use one?

I'm afraid to inflate racing wheels at a petrol station.

I think you will find mr gray that it is indeed YOU who is the cunt.

I think this has to be the finest first post anyone has ever made on Thumped.

Misspelled : yes
Personally offensive : yes
Offensive language : yes
Poorly punctuated : yes
Haiku-like word economy : yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back