Jape On Pitchfork (1 Viewer)

here richie will you ring jack white and tell him he is playing it all wrong.

my prediction:
richard egan is invited up on stage to sing floating with the raconteurs in front of 50 million people at the pope's funeral. or wedding.

Hey Ritchie

It's great that the Raconteurs do your song. Check out the IMRO situation...if Raconteurs fill out their live forms 'correctly' then you will do well my son. It is right that you get good moolah from venues over 1000 seats. The Pets played the Point and we got a good few quid. All spent now!

I wrote the "Celtic Tiger Rap' for Paths to Freedom, repeated on telly ad nauseum....moolah, fuck all. Got paid initially though.

French telly rocks though.

Hey Ritchie

It's great that the Raconteurs do your song. Check out the IMRO situation...if Raconteurs fill out their live forms 'correctly' then you will do well my son. It is right that you get good moolah from venues over 1000 seats. The Pets played the Point and we got a good few quid. All spent now!

I wrote the "Celtic Tiger Rap' for Paths to Freedom, repeated on telly ad nauseum....moolah, fuck all. Got paid initially though.

i didn't realise i was in the presence of greatness, that Celtic Tiger rap is golden. Good work.|..|

Hey Ritchie

if he has a publishing deal, shouldn't they do that shit for him?

ha ha, savage!

If Jape have a publishing deal, that company will of course be interested in following every cent which is owed...cos they'll be getting it.

They are just like a bank. You ask for a deal/loan...they say ok...you get stiffed over a period of years. BUT BUT BUT...it allows you to continue...just like your bank does...building that extension, buying that car, getting that dream house in Cabra (!). Cough-Shithole.

So, yes, sign on the dotted line. You're only as good as your tunes. Jape are very good. Nothing to fear here. If you're no v. good, don't sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back