JAPE / CAP PAS CAP / VINNY CLUB - Thursday 18th, Tripod (1 Viewer)

skinny wolves

Website
www.skinnywolves.com
japethumpedvertical.jpg
japethumpedvertical.jpg
japethumpedvertical.jpg
japethumpedvertical.jpg
japethumpedvertical.jpg

Listen to Jape's rmx of Cap Pas Cap's 'We Are Men' here : www.myspace.com/cappascap and buy the record here: www.myspace.com/skinnywolvesrecords

i heard they got richard attenbourough to take DNA from the phil lynott statue and mix it with that of a mosquito and they were able to bring phillo back for one more gig playing bass with jape.

That was great skit. Well played all.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoU33OQ8BPI"]YouTube - The Fucking Moon[/ame]

I think Jape will always be one of my favourite bands. The shows are so unpredictable. This was great.

And I loved how he said that the music could be possibly heading in a different direction and that they could be playing to 5 people in a room this time next year. Makes me hopeful of hearing 'To the Sea' live again!

Meanwhile, heres a picture of g-stereo from last night

_1670940_neilhannon-300.jpg

Oh and Cap Pas Cap were outstanding. The Vinny Club was highly entertaining, but a little bit off his rocker!

This was a strange experience. For one reason or another this is the first time I've seen Jape since Richie was supporting someone like Joan Of Arse in Whelan's with a Gameboy as backing. So to be standing there with a room full of people all singing along and Richie directing them was great. Good stuff.
Unfortunately most people around me felt they could talk loudly to each other the entire way through the gig, only stopping for a few seconds for the singalong in Phil Lynott... then back to the chat. sigh.

Unfortunately most people around me felt they could talk loudly to each other the entire way through the gig, only stopping for a few seconds for the singalong in Phil Lynott... then back to the chat. sigh.

exactly! a huge portion of the audience seemed to be thick idiots who worship the ground he walks on yet are happy to talk throughout the whole gig. i couldn't understand it.

exactly! a huge portion of the audience seemed to be thick idiots who worship the ground he walks on yet are happy to talk throughout the whole gig. i couldn't understand it.

you think thats bad. I was standing in front of the guy (theres one at every gig) who kept shouting 'Play something good' after every song.

you think thats bad. I was standing in front of the guy (theres one at every gig) who kept shouting 'Play something good' after every song.

Is that the new "Freebird!" now? Fucking boisterous, unfunny cunts ruining it for everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back