January 4th (1 Viewer)

Who played the one you went to?
I've never been to one,don't really have a problem with them or anything,just don't fancy it.

God bless 'im. And Smiley, I use to play a good few gigs in the Music Room and he seemed like a very nice man.

I was going to post a Mastodon cover (one of the comments is "This is like Zeus joining forces with Odin :D:D:D")
but no

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've been to a few of them. The first 2 (or 3 cant remember) i went to i really liked then there was a Renegade one and it was god awful. I actually dont think I've been since that one

Who played the one you went to?
I've never been to one,don't really have a problem with them or anything,just don't fancy it.

The one I went to was in Break For The Border. I don't even remember who I saw, didn't know them anyway, a band doing a trad version of Waiting For An Alibi then they showed a doco on a big screen. It seemed like a good night for everyone else there. They all seemed to know each other and were getting hammered and catching up.
More power to them but I just remember thinking that the night should've been a lot tighter, maybe they are now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back