J Church - gigs in November(?) (1 Viewer)

Rimbaud

...i'm nearly done here..
Supporter
Website
www.rimbaudrecords.com
So i`m checking out some records and come upon the No Idea site - it says J Church are playing 2 dates here in Ireland in early november?

Its going to be busy for gigs especially with Hoover, and the rst playing the same time!

Anyone know where J Church are playing?

i think they are playing the voodoo lounge on the 17th in dublin , maybe im wrong ...

and word on the street is that BIG DADDY G will be supporting . can anyone confirm this ?

they are playing dublin on the 17th alright, no provincial dates i'm afraid. dublin venue is still TBC.

Deadly! How much dough we gettin for this one? There'd better be 10 crates of red bull and miller each, and 20 fresh ironed towels, and not fuckin valu tea towels this time Damo ya cheapskate

damn right we play a nasty symphony in e minor!
on another note:
ive realised ive gotten addicted to this site, its all the free college internet!!
its starting to get to me too....
ive noticed my fall from grace; as i used to have 17 punk points and now i only have 14....the sad part is i felt actually pissed of when i realised this....all this virtual intranet shite is taking over my life and i need a holiday away from it all.
how do ya check who gives ya points and who takes em away....im curious as to who thinks im a spa.....apart from ross.

you have to pay €20 to subscribe to thumped... then you get access to other hidden forums as well where all the subscribers talk shit about us poor-os and have, like, cyber sex and the like.

november, eye. just waiting for someone to get back to me about the venue, it should be in a new place that is cool and accessable (very central). Big Daddy G, Langdon Beck and possibly one other are supporting. BDG is also playing on the 5th in Voodoo, its part of a benefit for AFA organised by Barry SLTA, not exactly sure who else is playing but it'll be good.

FIRSTLY bdg aint the name or the only one playin, the group name is Disfunktional. bdg is only one third of the group the others are The MC Night & DJ Shep. gar tryin to hog spotlight, the cheek

wat i heard is that were playing on the 5th in voodoo me gar and shep, that was confirmed the other day. gar also told me bout the j-church gig which will also be cool. but i just make music i dont know bout gigs and such will have to go ask gar bout it all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back