I've started doing gigs again (1 Viewer)

l_dcc4d343a3f1fa74ca8d488f71ff63d6.jpg

Leo pretty much just puts on bands he likes.Nowt wrong with that.But again, as I've not had any problem sorting Cork gigs due to shared tastes, I've no idea how bad or hard it is to get a gig there.

Good to hear you're doing gigs again Alan, I look forward to attending them. And for the record Im going into indefinite retirement from gig organisation after a blowout bash with Slomatics, De Novissimis, Drainland and Erode You on September 22nd in Fred Zeppelins. Proper thread etc once I get back to normal after my holiday.

Yeah, was sad to hear you're gonna stop doing gigs Leo, we had some good times at your shows :)

next two dead end gigs:

27th Sept - Herv & Vimanas
18th Oct - Marvin's Revolt & Adebisi Shank

Any money that's left over after expenses at any Dead End shows will be going to the Cork ISPCA.

Good to hear you're doing gigs again Alan, I look forward to attending them. And for the record Im going into indefinite retirement from gig organisation after a blowout bash with Slomatics, De Novissimis, Drainland and Erode You on September 22nd in Fred Zeppelins. Proper thread etc once I get back to normal after my holiday.

ehh..Leo..we can't play.Shit buzz.

That's pretty much the end of us playing Cork again so...

I'll put them on if I like them.
And they don't have ridiculous guarantees. :)
Let me know if you need help.

Cool, well I won't be able to give you an answer for quite some time, what with work/band and stuff but if I'm able to help I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back