It's very quiet lately... (1 Viewer)

They are however in danger of only having conversations with people who are basically the same as themslves which cant be good or something....
Spot on. The advantage forums have over twitter and facebook is that you're more likely to be exposed to different music, opinions etc than your own circle of friends will come up with.

Well I dont give a bollix either way....There isnt enough action on Thumped Facebook and Titter combined to satiate my appetite for triva and cheap gags and tunes..so I'm here to stay!

Ahh,the joys of tabbed browsing!

The post office also has a package for me. I think it's either some Dolemite films or some Shaw Brothers films. Actually, it may be both. And The Sword of Doom, which is obviously going to be good because it's called the Sord of Doom.

Spot on. The advantage forums have over twitter and facebook is that you're more likely to be exposed to different music, opinions etc than your own circle of friends will come up with.

I was just about to post the same thing more or less. I enjoy facebook and interracting with the handful of friends I have on there but the beauty of public forums like this is the variety of people and subjects that can arise. On facebook you chose who you want to be friends with, on here you can have all sorts of encounters with mentallers that you wouldnt otherwise let within an asses roar of your real identity

I have to clean the house.

Which I can assure you will be done as half arsedly as I think I can possibly get away with.

They are however in danger of only having conversations with people who are basically the same as themslves which cant be good or something....

I would probably never have witnessed postings from this chap
on the Facebook

give us options there donal.

A 10 spot 6 dutch Gold and a mens interest book?

I haven't a feckin clue what it is, I'll go and get my dole now and find out. I shall post my findings in about half an hour.

something else that happened over the last few years was a sort of levelling off of traffic. it still peaks during daytime, but evenings are waaayyyy busier than they used to be.

Maybe people are working hard, or hardly working

but seriously the ever increasing numbers on the dole are a worry

I'm with the Stressman here...this unemployment thing is getting outta hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back