It's really quite childish. (2 Viewers)

Bit of a Boards.ie atittude.

If peoples posts are gonna be deleted for 'a laugh' it's unacceptable. Even if Mods try and justify by saying it's 'only janer'

I wasn't talking about people having their stuff deleted, I was answering pete's hypothetical. I wasn't involved and I'm overwhelmed with not caring about what the mods do.

It wasn't weeler, was a combo of Mackle the baby faced one and Phillip the beardy one.
They have since both left the building.
Mackle to bed 'cos of school and Pjhillip of to shave.

I try not to get involved.

Here - how should the principles of anarchism be applied to message board moderation?

you should read some of my essays Pete.
Utilitarianism and file sharing and social contract in online communities..
No really.

edit - can we have a neck/noose emoticon?

Edit: Janer it was a baby photo thread where politipill started saying some pretty horrible stuff.

I think the phrase was "nice tits".

Now, seriously, yeah, a bit misjudged and a bit "sick", but nothing worse than has ever been said on this here forum (I include the whole of thumped) and I'm sure worse is available via a quick search. Someone choose a very rude word....

And such a great result. People are such fucking cunts. It's supposed to be a friendly fucking message board, you fucking arseholes! It's why it was set up. More or lesss. Stop taking the piss. Ignore the arseholes you think should be ignored and support the good ones. Seriuously. It's not a hard decision.

Taking the piss gets tired very quickly.

So, story with the censorship shite?

I got loads of shit I can post that I know will be deleted right off the bat.

So, don't fucking start me.

Apart from that: I love you all....

I think the phrase was "nice tits".

Now, seriously, yeah, a bit misjudged and a bit "sick", but nothing worse than has ever been said on this here forum (I include the whole of thumped) and I'm sure worse is available via a quick search. Someone choose a very rude word....

And such a great result. People are such fucking cunts. It's supposed to be a friendly fucking message board, you fucking arseholes! It's why it was set up. More or lesss. Stop taking the piss. Ignore the arseholes you think should be ignored and support the good ones. Seriuously. It's not a hard decision.

Taking the piss gets tired very quickly.

So, story with the censorship shite?

I got loads of shit I can post that I know will be deleted right off the bat.

So, don't fucking start me.

Apart from that: I love you all....

Here's me sitting on my fence as to the whole "nice tits" debacle:
Moose%20over%20Fence.jpg

Bit of a Boards.ie atittude.

If peoples posts are gonna be deleted for 'a laugh' it's unacceptable. Even if Mods try and justify by saying it's 'only janer'

it aint really a boards.ie attitude.. they didnt tell mcd to fuck off elsewhere.. ohh no... they got themselves a lawsuit for their members being "rebels" and voicing thier own version of the truth. either way... DOWN WITH JANERS POSTS :p

im sorry janer.

boo hoo

I said a baby had nice tits which was a joke to get a little rise out of said person. Giving my previous posts around the time this would have been quite obvious. I was suprised a convicted child commenter like myself still has access to the parenting forum. Do you people not care about the kids and what old dirty bollox might be looking at the pictures of your little ones?

I dont hold my head in shame.

Am I a bad person?

shit!! janer posts get get edited and deleted wtf. i consider janer to be one of the more intelligent people who post on thumped. I consider him an influence on me to join in all the forums. im not going to comment on his bad points or good. cause last time i looked everybody has them. some people might and be as vocal about them but then they dont put up as many posts.

marc taking the piss out of a post shocker. fucks sake.

why would anyone comment if they weren't getting involved weeler'

"taking the piss" is a laugh thats the whole idea of taking the piss and yes after awhile its boring but "after awhile"

"censorship" a giant cock didnt get banned there a few days ago. yet peoples opinion is "edited and replaced ... roll on ministry of truth

ps moderators=dicks can someone get a tshirt of this printed i pay top dollar

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back