Its €42.00 to see Sinead O'Connor live!! (1 Viewer)

nonemoreblack

Website
www.youtube.com
I saw her for free last week because my girl won tickets for the thing in the Mansion House with BellX1. We left early.

Ok I admit I'm not a fan but for fuck's sake €42.00!!!

nonemoreblack said:
I saw her for free last week because my girl won tickets for the thing in the Mansion House with BellX1. We left early.

Ok I admit I'm not a fan but for fuck's sake €42.00!!!

well its hardly that out of line with the over inflated prices on everything these days. i'd like to go see her. shes great! (or at least she used to be...)

so tell us about the mansion house then (about sinead, not bellx1)

Miss Piggy said:
well its hardly that out of line with the over inflated prices on everything these days. i'd like to go see her. shes great! (or at least she used to be...)

so tell us about the mansion house then (about sinead, not bellx1)

I don't know if you'd like it then. She doesn't do any old stuff. You would have to be really into reggae to like it. I find her very annoying, and I don't really know why. I should have had a smoke before going, maybe it would have been better...maybe not.

You can see her for free in Insomnia in Blackrock, where she spends a lot of time drinking...something.

fuck that, you could just take a dart ride.
guaranteed to see her.

when probe was still there she was in there all the bleedin time.

looks like a possum.

You should've waited til the end. She rides everyone in the audience, even if you didn't want her to. Scary, but it's included in the price apparently.

Once you've paid the fucking fee on the ticket you're legally obliged to put your lion and cobra into her mandinka.

old said:
You should've waited til the end. She rides everyone in the audience, even if you didn't want her to. Scary, but it's included in the price apparently.

old said:
i do not want what she has not got.

did anyone get sinead's last album - Theology? i couldnt find any threads devoted to it. theres some pretty decent stuff on it, a real grower. i think i prefer the acoustic disc to the full on band disc (the version of By the Rivers Of Babylon is a bit gammy)

did anyone get sinead's last album - Theology? i couldnt find any threads devoted to it. theres some pretty decent stuff on it, a real grower. i think i prefer the acoustic disc to the full on band disc (the version of By the Rivers Of Babylon is a bit gammy)

How much was it?

i was in a class or two with her in college, kinda suprised at how quiet she kept, it being Theology and all. think they were hoping she'd want to join the choir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back