iTouch (1 Viewer)

This looks pretty great, but just that little bit pricey.

https://thinkflood.com/products/redeye/what-is-redeye/

RedEye is your personal remote control.
With the RedEye system you can use your iPhone or iPod touch to control your TV, stereo, cable box, DVD player, and many other devices that receive standard (infrared) signals. In other words, no more hunting through your sofa cushions for all those different remotes – all the control you need is right in your pocket.

Anyone seen other better-value versions around?

Just to say generally, is it not a horrible feature that you can't have your data back if you lose your old computer or your HD crashes?
I mean, you data is right there on your iPod, but Apple says you can't have it.

They don't allow it at all to prevent people from going over to a friends house, pretending to iTunes that it's a new computer and then just copying all their music onto their mates PC.

They don't allow it at all to prevent people from going over to a friends house, pretending to iTunes that it's a new computer and then just copying all their music onto their mates PC.

Exactly. It's my fucking data.
Except it's not. Apple have now put it in jail.
Your HD crashes, you have two choices - never update your iPod or lose all your music.
Data Nazis.

I'm horribly torn between agreeing completely and saying 'you knew what you were gettting into when you purchased an apple product'

The irony of Apple's 1984 ad is now that living with iTunes is like being Winston Smith in Airstrip One.
You're tied to so many fucked up ways of doing things that you forget what it was like before.
Rules you never even imagined would exist pave every step of the way. It's like software reimagined as a nightmarish bureaucracy. Appsoc.
All to keep you a pliant battery hen shitting out money into the iTunes store.
Plug and play? Plug and do what we fucking tell you to do, you horrible prole.
It's the single most infuriating piece of technology I've ever used.

iTunes is a cunt, and anyone that says different is a cunt apologist. And probably a cunt themselves.

The irony of Apple's 1984 ad is now that living with iTunes is like being Winston Smith in Airstrip One.
You're tied to so many fucked up ways of doing things that you forget what it was like before.
Rules you never even imagined would exist pave every step of the way. It's like software reimagined as a nightmarish bureaucracy. Appsoc.
All to keep you a pliant battery hen shitting out money into the iTunes store.
Plug and play? Plug and do what we fucking tell you to do, you horrible prole.
It's the single most infuriating piece of technology I've ever used.

iTunes is a cunt, and anyone that says different is a cunt apologist. And probably a cunt themselves.

Hello friend, what happened? Tell Uncle is John all your problems, i'm a good listener.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back