Is Trey Parker a genius? (1 Viewer)

imagination being terrorised trilogy from series 11 is quality. everybody should watch that if only to see michael bay in it. watched the episode about randy taking the world biggest crap from the same series a few days ago also. the appearence of a certain irish superstar was a nice surprise.fucking hilarious.

cos i'd rather give kevin smith head than read praise for trey parker, i haven't read this, so if anyone has seen baseketball, they'll know the answer to this one. the answer is no. no he isn't. and south park is unbearably gash. fair play to him tho, for like, fucking with the system, and shit.

you know when you are waiting for a bus, and some absolute nutter decides that you are the ideal person to direct their incoherent ramblings + rantings to? and that rather discomforting desire to back away you have? thats kinda what this is like.

:D

the last few episodes of south park have been awful, i've never seen episodes as bad as the britney spears one and the one cartman gets aids. Never laughed once.
Its not that they're just bad south park episodes, its that they're awful even compared to other shite

anyone ever catch 12 oz. mouse?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can't begin to say how much Family Guy annoys me. I think it is complete shite. It's shallow and vulgar (which normally wouldn't be a problem for me) but there is something mean spirited about the show.

South Park takes the piss but never in a mindless way.

Family Guy jusy doesn't have the heart Simpsons at their best, or King of the Hill have, or the sense on wonder you see in South Park. With Family Guy the writers have no respect for the characters, as a show it's like an annoying teenager who thinks just getting a reaction is enough.

Fucking crap.

Ohh look a Star Wars reference, ha ha I get it - now piss off.

Ditto

bethdittoLIVE_450x598.jpg

has anyone here seen "robot chicken"? it sadly hasnt been shown or released on dvd over here, but its fucking brilliant, and any sp and/or fg fans i know who have seen it love it.

I've only seen the Star Wars parody but it was fantastically funny...

I used to think South Park was awful but i have been watching season 10-12 and it has got so much funnier with age (i dont know if it was theirs or mine)
Cartman is one of the best comic character of the last few years. He has got more and more evil and deranged with every episode!
The Guitar Hero one is a work of genius.

As for American Dad, that sucks balls. Its offensive without any redeeming qualities at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back