Is this for real?? (2 Viewers)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
"Microsoft is preparing its new Janus technology, this promises a system in which content acquired using subscription services can be licensed and carried on portable devices, with that content ceasing to be accessible if a subscription ends. Janus also integrates digital-rights management technologies."

Is this their answer to selling music online?

where did you read it and is it likely someone made it up? there's this common thread running through questions you post tony, i bet if you tried really hard, you could answer them yourself. unless you're a 'nerd gossip'??? straight up tony, what's it to be?

Anthony said:
"Microsoft is preparing its new Janus technology, this promises a system in which content acquired using subscription services can be licensed and carried on portable devices, with that content ceasing to be accessible if a subscription ends. Janus also integrates digital-rights management technologies."

Is this their answer to selling music online?

i think its aimed at movie downloads and the like. it would be like going to the video shop, i.e. you have it for 24 hours before it explodes. im sure some nice hackers will help out.

sasser is my new favourite virus. and i thought nothing would beat last weeks cherry bagle.

'sounds like a pack of made-up internet lies to me. anyone ever noticed how 'hotmail' could be confused for a dating site for gay men? or straight women?

Stacy said:
i think its aimed at movie downloads and the like. it would be like going to the video shop, i.e. you have it for 24 hours before it explodes. im sure some nice hackers will help out.

sasser is my new favourite virus. and i thought nothing would beat last weeks cherry bagle.

its the way of the new world
it's ok though dudes i've still got 4 more years
and i wont be going down without a fight
image12.jpg

happy birthday suckers! game over
image8.jpg

a friend logged on to www.hotmale.com once, by accident (a likely story). my oh my, what a surprise...

janus sounds shite. unless it's priced piss cheap, i wouldn't see there being a huge take up on tech like that. i mean, you have to pay for a movie which you can only view over a 24 hr period? Then it self destructs? And on a (as yet unspecified) PDA device, the like of which presumably to make it portable enough to carry around with you has to have a screen the size of a pocket calculator? Giving a resolution of sufficiently shite quality to ensure you get to see next to none of the billion dollar's worth of mind blowing effects? And surround sound squashed down through tinny in-ear headphones?

me bollix

lmd64 said:
as i say, screen the size of a pocket calculator. and does it have cinema quality sound? does it , bugger.
Yo, fuck assholes with polyphonic ringtones on the bus, so DEFINITELY fuck assholes watching Saving Private Ryan in DTS 5.1 on the bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back