Neil Young's PonoMusic player (1 Viewer)

I suspect U2 haven't actually read that book or they wouldn't be bragging about how much money they're making from this deal.

Well apple are fairly big or even dominate that whole digital walk man market so I am not surprised if the make a new digital format.

I saw a guy in a Pono t-shirt walking down the street on Saturday. He looked well pleased with himself.
Have you ever seen that South Park where the whole town buys hybrid cars? That's a Pono owner. I'm on a couple of Neil Young mailing lists/Facebook groups where they have a wobbler if someone talks about mp3s being grand because Saint Neil said they're crap.

Especially for a portable music player. Can you really tell the difference between an MP3 and a FLAC over the street noise around you?

mp3 was literally designed in a way where a bunch of audio engineers were told to see if they can tell the difference between it and wav, when they couldn't it was approved to for use. It kills low bass and loads of high end treble (1/5th of the audible range almost) and thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back