Is there such a thing as a pick guard shop? (1 Viewer)

I think there's a new shop called guitar fix on exchequer st, it's upstairs. not been in yet, but you might get lucky.there's a bunch online but that doesnt help you

incidentally im looking for pickguard material and can't find any that doesnt require a credit card to buy, anybody has some ill be glad to buy it

i used some plastic i picked up in woodies or something which is fine unless you want plys(looks nice).

also, be very very very careful when cutting plastic. if you want the standard bevel effect on the edges, id strongly recommend asking some with a bit of skill in the area to do it. unless you have an automatic beveling machine, which'd be nice.

I tried to make a slick see thru pick guard to make my squier tele look like a tele deluxe when i was much younger... it was very difficult!

a mate mafe a scratchplate for his tele with an old reg plate. it looks cool.

I think there's a new shop called guitar fix on exchequer st, it's upstairs. not been in yet, but you might get lucky.there's a bunch online but that doesnt help you

incidentally im looking for pickguard material and can't find any that doesnt require a credit card to buy, anybody has some ill be glad to buy it

Cheers I'll give that a look. Ended up getting a lend of a gibson thunderbird. Which is wizzard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back