Is there anywhere that cuts car keys? the cheaper, the better (1 Viewer)

Reets

Supporter
Solutions
My spare car keys were walled in and as i keep losing my only remaining key I really need an extra one.
I rang the manufacturer a while ago and they said it'll cost over 200quid. Is there anywhere else that does car keys? Right now I'd rather knock down the wall then pay 200-300 for a new one.

My spare car keys were walled in and as i keep losing my only remaining key I really need an extra one.
I rang the manufacturer a while ago and they said it'll cost over 200quid. Is there anywhere else that does car keys? Right now I'd rather knock down the wall then pay 200-300 for a new one.

For starters, put your phone number on your key ring.

The best key place I've come across is Complete Lock & Key in Finglas. Could give an aul ring.

Complete Lock & Key Services, 124 Sycamore Rd, Finglas, Dublin, 11 Tel. 01 834 4370.

There's a shop in Blanch centre that does them fairly cheap. Can't do nissans though. Unfortunately. Even yer man who does them has a nissan and it pisses him off that he can't. Near Kay's coffe shop.

The place on Nth Frederick Street near the junction with Dorset St cut some copies of fairly old car keys for me a couple of years ago. Also Brown Bros. in Dun Laoghaire is supposedly one of the best key cutting places in Dublin in terms of the range they carry. Maybe give them a call…

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back