Is there a doctor in the house? (2 Viewers)

Squack

I went to aqua aerobics for the 2nd time on Friday. Am the laziest unfit sod in the world.
I have been having a racing heartbeat ever since and am ridiculously aware of my heart beat.
Has anyone else experienced this?
HELP:confused:

palpitations

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]How do they occur? [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Palpitations can occur normally when your heart is working hard. For example, you might feel a rapid or irregular heartbeat when you have just exercised, have a fever, or are feeling anxious. At these times your heart may pump faster or increase the amount of blood it pumps with each beat. This is a normal response to lifting weights, walking up a hill, or becoming emotionally excited. Often you may not even notice this increased heart activity. [/SIZE][/FONT]

ms.b.haven said:
palpitations

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]How do they occur? [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Palpitations can occur normally when your heart is working hard. For example, you might feel a rapid or irregular heartbeat when you have just exercised, have a fever, or are feeling anxious. At these times your heart may pump faster or increase the amount of blood it pumps with each beat. This is a normal response to lifting weights, walking up a hill, or becoming emotionally excited. Often you may not even notice this increased heart activity. [/SIZE][/FONT]

THANKS thing is im still getting them even though i went to aquafit on friday... is that normal, maybe cause im so unfit?

I started jogging recently. From Capel Street, up the Quays to Pheonix park entrance and back. The heartbeat obsession i am aware of all too well.

Its terrifying. And now, thanks to this thread, i'm listening again intently. What if it stopped and i could even finish this po

i went to the gym on wednsday and on my way out i nearly passed out. i went home and asked my gp what the problem was and he said i had a normal blood pressure but it was on the low side of normal which was what caused it. so if anyone is in the gym tonight and sees me passed out then ... well help me please.

as for the palpitations, they don't sound so normal. i'd suggest checking it out maybe.

Damon_Kind said:
I started jogging recently. From Capel Street, up the Quays to Pheonix park entrance and back. The heartbeat obsession i am aware of all too well.

Its terrifying. And now, thanks to this thread, i'm listening again intently. What if it stopped and i could even finish this po

seriously though when you're in bed can you just feel your heart thumping away and your pulse racing?

you're just rushing. Get a bottle of water and head down to the chillout room, listen to some orbital, maybe get a head massage.

egg_ said:
This doesn't sound normal squack, though might be more likely to be anxiety rather than heart problems

could be anxiety knowing my history... pain in the chest i tell thee
just only started after doing the aqua fit though, im going swimming tonight so if it doesnt clear up over next couple of days down to the doc i go i thinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back