Is Shay Healy in the house? (1 Viewer)

shower another shower

Somebody plugged thumped.com on the Moncrief show today, because Shay Healy was fucked off with Facebook.

Who dunnit?
Wasn't me.

Own up, so.

ha ha, but the thing is they didnt collect any money off anybody, they just promised to give some when they got 200,000 members. also the hoaxers quote:

In an email to the Svenska Dagbladet (SvD) newspaper, one of the founders of the fake Facebook group explained that the hoax was “to get a good laugh and teach people about critically reviewing their sources”.

i see no problem with this, the amount of bullshit scam groups on facebook is crazy, they're almost as annoying as the lefty cause warrior ones. people need to wise up. i saw a free laptop group recently where some guy was saying his company had bought a few thousand laptops that were the wrong spec and rather than return them, his boss told him to give them away via facebook to gain publicity for his company, but there was no mention of the company anywhere, incredibly dumb right? tell that to the 10's of thousand of dickhead members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back