Is everyone play Indie in Dublin area? (1 Viewer)

I hate point out the obvious and being middle groundy especially seeing this is pretty much resolved but obviously there's good and bad stuff everywhere you go. The word indie is used like a bad word these days and that's because often it's used to describe bland bands who are on majors and far from independent. A lot of the people on this site are in bands that are actually independent and mostly it's people working a 9-5 and doing there music in their free time. A hand full of people have ever heard of them and will ever hear of them unfortunately.

I recently discovered this guy from "so quiet" poland and he's what i'd consider independent music to be. He released his first ep on a small diy label in spain called aeiou which is similar to slow loris, rusted rail and others here.

I'm getting ads for Russian mailorder brides on the right side of the screen. Man, Google Ads is so fucking racist.

man those Lluther dudes are so very Nine Inch Nails. I mean Reznor would probably think they were his outtakes or something?! still.. as replicates go, it's seriously well done. but even down to the lyrics. it's mental. anyway.

is this thread real?

Yes Lluther does similar music. As home production is brilliant.
He doesn't play in Ireland any gigs?! He told there is not market for that in Ireland. It is not my opinion so do not go on me this time, please.

Is this tread real?

Sorry , I did not get it at all?

HI

I don't like metal though

or Sonic Youth
or the Smiths

WHAT ABOUT ME??

Yes, I remember about you.
Try KAYAH
or
Anna Maria Jopek
or
Edyta Gorniak
all on myspace
That Polish Pop
They already about 10 years on Polish market.
I like some of songs.

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back