Is belle & sebatian sold out tonite aswell?!!! (2 Viewers)

well i cant believe isabelle cambpell did a record with mark 'screamin trees' lanegan!
heard a hank marvin cover they did was pretty good. definitley worth seein in sugar club (feb 18th me thinks)

BUT IS THE GIG TONITE SOLD OUT???????????????????????

nEiLo said:
Yeah. Heard a few songs. Not my cup of tea...

A bit wary of it myself but sure Im going to download it now.I always forget I have soulseek.........

that isobel campbell/mark lanegan record is okay. only heard it once mind. very similar to an album by op8 with lisa germano, only not as good. noirish, county stuff.

i thought they were amazing last night..i thought they mixed old and new stuff pretty well..and they played the state that i am in.|..|

'electronic renaissance' last night :)
i hope they play some from '...sinister' tonight. one of their great cover versions would be cool too. they did some AC/DC at one of the Glasgow gigs. they've been juggling the setlists around a good bit. saw them do two nights in a London in 2004 and they played about 35 different songs.
what did ye make of Brakes? their album is great.

The ad in the Irish Times on Saturday said both concerts were sold out, but Road Records' mailing list on Friday said they still had tickets. Give them a ring - they might still have a few. There were plenty of touts last night, so you shouldn't have a problem getting in if you're willing to pay a bit more.

classy performance last night, lots off Tigermilk, Electronic Renaissance was great alright. nothing off Sinister or Arab Strap though i don't think. played Dog on Wheels, Your Cover's Blown and Johnathan David too.

the loneliness of a middle distance runner was my favourite. :)

wish i was going tonight.

John D'oh said:
that isobel campbell/mark lanegan record is okay. only heard it once mind. very similar to an album by op8 with lisa germano, only not as good. noirish, county stuff.

tis a complete lee & nancy rip off/tribute/pastiche from the bits i've heard...

road records to the rescue yet again! oh he's a happy bear....
:D
who likes ironing????
!ironyyy

the sound was great at this, really good. they brought all their own p.a., just showed you what the ambassador could be like every week if irish people werent suhch tight cunts

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back