iron maiden (1 Viewer)

spuded said:
well yeah the pulled out a union jack for the trooper, but thats alwasy been standard maiden fare, for those losers who boo'd them.

Overall i thought the gig wasn't really the best, i keep sayin i wont go to the point again, i personally think maiden are past it, this is coming from someone who adored them for so mnay years, there is really only one band who can still pull off something that big and thats SLAYER.
boo em id have shot em.and as for slayer and their pro war bullshit fuck em to(probably while listening to reign in blood).

I can't believe these 'punks' will pay 50 euro of their parent's hard earned money to go see them.

1. I'm only about 10% punk, the rest is metal. .|..| (grrrrr!)
2. The ticket cost €41.50.
3. I paid my own money.

Edit: stupid typoed square bracket...

well i thought it was a pretty damn good concert and everyone there seemed to enjoy themselves... then again, i AM a sellout ..

nah, we're civil at this stage oly.

quickreply.gif

the strange guy said:
Are you fucking thick? A young sellout. Learn to read.
Thick as a brick fucking wall. I'm still on Anne and fucking Barry. Is it true you like tugging yourself over the death announcements in the paper?

maidens new stuff is cat. that acoustic song was laughable. the flag waving was bruce being a "arrogant british git" a phrase coined for him. he shouldnt have waved it.the merch was scandulous. 75 euro for a jersey. man ure dont even charge that much. i saw them on the "no prayer fore the dying" tour and they ruled. they didnt look older. i do. i wont go see them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back