Iron Hearse, this Friday (1 Viewer)

Denver Max

Wiltshire-based Melodic, Doom-Laden 3-Piece IRON HEARSE will be visiting these shores for a short 3 Date tour at the end of the month. They'll be bringing their Obsessed-meets-Orange Goblin sound to the following venues:

THURSDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER - FRED ZEPPLINS, CORK. 4 EURO (support from Captain Insano)

FRIDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER - PARNELL MOONEY, 72 PARNELL STREET DUBLIN (support from Wreck of the Hesperus and De Novissimis)

SATURDAY OCTOBER 1ST - KATY DALYS, ORMEAU AVENUE, BELFAST, £3.50. DOORS 3.30PM (support TBC)

Chek out our web page to listen to an mp3 taken from the band's latest CD "Peddle The Metal"

http://www.thedistortionproject.com

What are this band like? Who could the be compared to cause I might head down to this. Also whos putting it on?

Yeh I seen that but my computer downloads the songs really fucked up so I cant really hear what they are like.

thats what ya told me last night qweh qweh ah i love ya realy eoin haha here email me soon im lonley in the ingo-land

Bastard Eoin said:
yeah, first gig with back with ed...gonna try and pull off the full thirty minutes this time!!.|..|

wha?? who's getting pulled off for thirty minutes... eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back