Irish Unsigned act Sutras to go places...? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter IU
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

IU

Website
www.irishunsigned.com
Did anyone hear Sutras on the Tom Dunne TodayFM show thursday? They won the Bacardi/Hotpress Song Of The Year comp. Sutras are launching the IrishUnsigned concept, along with Alistair and Berkeley at Whelans this Friday (door price 7.50euro) and will apparently be unveiling a new style. We are going to arrange an IrishUnsigned competition to design the CD sleeve for their next recording so if you are interested in that sort of thing, contact [email protected] and we'll get in touch when the thing is sorted out. A good way to get your design 'out there'...

IU (02 Mar, 2002 09:22 p.m.):
Did anyone hear Sutras on the Tom Dunne TodayFM show thursday? They won the Bacardi/Hotpress Song Of The Year comp. Sutras are launching the IrishUnsigned concept, along with Alistair and Berkeley at Whelans this Friday (door price 7.50euro) and will apparently be unveiling a new style. We are going to arrange an IrishUnsigned competition to design the CD sleeve for their next recording so if you are interested in that sort of thing, contact [email protected] and we'll get in touch when the thing is sorted out. A good way to get your design 'out there'...

I think they played in Batty's once, back in the day...as far as I remember the singer was a bit of a crooner and fancied himself a bit, and they sounded like Radiohead...bored the fucking shite out of me.

sutras=shite
and they're a buch of scumbaghardboyrocknrollwannabedickadoodledoo's - heehee
fuck um .................FUCKUMALLLLLLL

my constructive comment for the day is that the whole fuckin' lot o'yiz are shite - bacardi, hot press, today fm, tom dunne and that godawful sutra song

so, who are/were the sutra's?
:confused:
leigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back