Irish "tour circuit" (1 Viewer)

Again,what's the plan,I thought there were some good ideas mentioned,and surely it would be great to see some of them become a reality and see what happens from there.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Again,what's the plan,I thought there were some good ideas mentioned,and surely it would be great to see some of them become a reality and see what happens from there.
A few people have offered to help. First thing is to get a list of people who are doing stuff. Then we can get someone to design a page (Billy?) and then someone to upload it (napalm). Then Pete or weeler can add it as a sticky if that's cool.
Usually a meeting can help put focus on these things but if we're all spread out then that may not be a runner. Can people post details here or mail [email protected] - does that sound like a plan?

So how come ladyfest was able to get their act together for the sticky and all us other punks gave up on the tour circuit idea?

why doesnt someone just ask phil to post up a new topic sticky at the top saying if your a promoter/driver etc etc send your details to whatever email address.a proper irish tour circuit could really help things ... ill make a page for it if someone wants me to ? just let me know.

That sounds grand - no need to complicate things.Sticky!
I can take off the shitty message board from my site and put up a page dedicated to Irish Gig promotors!
(and possibly sell some records in the process he he he!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back