IRISH SCENE REPORT FOR MRR (1 Viewer)

They just arrived in today huge amount of bands and people mentioned in it have only glanced through it, as dont have time to sit down and read at the moment, will be looking forward to reading it after work with a mug of tea!!!

Eric I dont know if you did the layout to it or anything but I love the Distro-y Logo bang in the middle of the scene report.
hey, i only sent them a pile of images mostly photos by lyndsey and some logo's,zine covers etc. so layout is nothin to do wit me.. cool they stuck ya bang in the middle though..havent seen it yet anyway..

send that one in again and see if anyone notices
MRR in 1984 said:
this has been the "bane" of irish punks for some time now, with bands saying they don't want to appear on vinyl for a number of overused, banal, and predictable reasons. however, a very few bands have taken some initiative which should give the rather insipid scene here a breathing space for musical initiative and commitment.
hopefully they won't lay the punk veteran ennui on so thick this time..

Hey Alex, if you've still got a spare copy I'll take it off ya. I'll see ya at the preying hands gig on saturday.

can someone scan this and up it please? ..I've no money

just to let everyone know, Lyndsey took the pictures for the report and MRR forgot to credit her. there were actually loads of photos sent in of tons of bands,zines, record covers,social centres, crowd shots etc etc but i guess i waffled too much to fit them in around the text..

Any chance of a scan or what horse?

Sharing is motherfucking caring YO!

Any chance of a scan or what horse?

Sharing is motherfucking caring YO!

Here's your bit:

67589_169217673093986_100000172632234_593590_4709445_n.jpg

Thanks for that Moose..a lovely bit of writing to be sure..but I really do wanna read the whole thing..I'lll be town tomoro so i'll pick up a copy in Tower...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back