For Sale: J Mascis Jazzmaster (1 Viewer)

freakflagrecs

FOR SALE: Very lovely looking, lovely playing and lovely sounding J. Mascis Jazzmaster that I've owned from new since Sept / Oct 2013. It is lovely isn't it? Treat it well, stick a fuzz on and it get's nasty, heavy and dirty too.

The reason I am selling is that it's surplus to requirements and not getting played nearly enough as it should be. I'm not a guitar collector.

No issues with the electrics, body, nut, tuners, truss, trem, finish, frets etc.

Gigged twice, band rehearsal less than half a dozen times and only light home use, smoke free home etc. No case, as I didn't get one with it.

I fitted a set of flatwounds 10-52 and good quality Dunlop "Straploks" but apart from that all else is original from the factory. I would recommend keeping the Dunlop Straploks in as the screws for the Dunlops is a good bit thicker than that used for the original strap button. Very secure indeed.

I practice in Belfast so anyone interested is welcome to try it out with a bit of notice. Cash on collection in Belfast or Larne. I would REALLY like to avoid posting, although I will at buyers cost.

Looking £340 but open to reasonable offers. No trades as I'm looking to re-finish another guitar.

You can always trust Tim at Tym Guitars to tell it how it is:
Tym Guitars

Official words:
Squier® J Mascis Jazzmaster® | Artist Series | Squier by Fender®

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back