IRISH SCENE REPORT FOR MRR (1 Viewer)

yo. can someone give me some kind of a list of the gig collectives/ promoters they can think of from cork/belfast/dublin/galway?
I've listed a few but me head is melted wit dis fuckn thing..

yo. can someone give me some kind of a list of the gig collectives/ promoters they can think of from cork/belfast/dublin/galway?
I've listed a few but me head is melted wit dis fuckn thing..

I only know a few off the top of my head: Poo Promotions (Sligo area), FOAD, Demented promotions, Us vs Them (galway), BadReputation (limk)

Oh and could ya mention my radio show? www.myspace.com/loudfastrude
Releasing an irish punk/hardcore compilation "23 Shades of Irish punk and Hardcore" soon also, so keep an eye out for that.

I think there is a Warzone Gig Collective not entirely sure somebody from there might be able to confirm I think they are doing a Steve Ignorant gig with Stalag 17 and they were going to do the Avskum gig.

Also I will post it up in another thread but Warzone Records just been looking at the Warzone Website and they have the 4 way live split CD of Subhumans, The Lobotomies, A-Political and 1000 DRUNKEN nIGHTS coming out next week.

I only know a few off the top of my head: Poo Promotions (Sligo area), FOAD, Demented promotions, Us vs Them (galway), BadReputation (limk)

Oh and could ya mention my radio show? www.myspace.com/loudfastrude
Releasing an irish punk/hardcore compilation "23 Shades of Irish punk and Hardcore" soon also, so keep an eye out for that.

hey thanx for the that. like the radio show! by the way though FAG ENABLERZ are not from donegal. They are from pretty much everywhere else though!(Roscommon, Dublin, Bray,Wexford/U.S.A!)

hey thanx for the that. like the radio show! by the way though FAG ENABLERZ are not from donegal. They are from pretty much everywhere else though!(Roscommon, Dublin, Bray,Wexford/U.S.A!)

Ah feck, I knew it! :D sound for the headsup anyways! oh yeah, I'll keep you posted about the compilation, should be done very soon

The Rebel County Drunk Punx are back in action down here.
and how could we forget them?? keep it up lads

bad rep is more a metal promoter and jasus don't send anyone towards limerick for fuck sake.
yeah they are, and stab city's a lovely place. always something going on there-great nightlife! Drive-bys, stabbings, gang fights, that sorta thing.
But then again isn't that everywhere?

RIGHT,I'm sending this monster tomorrow. i have racked me brain and tried not to forget anyone.
any last info. let me know tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back