Irish Punk History (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter tml
  • Start date
  • Replies 68
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 5
Cormcolash said:
Well maybe seven, Phil actually drinks too much caffeine to be straightedge, plus he tries to ride anything that moves.
and how many of ye use use condoms with animal-derived ingredients like durex? eh? eh? :eek:

Cormcolash said:
Well maybe seven, Phil actually drinks too much caffeine to be straightedge, plus he tries to ride anything that moves.

thats something ive wondered alot about t'edge lately, are people still into that no promiscuous sex thing i always thought that was kinda just a joke and not many t'edgers actually followed the likes of that, is there many straightedge songs that go mad indept into the non promiscuous buzz like that? just wondering..

mac warzonescum said:
Let us not forget the good Mr. Hughes either.

I thought he took a drink these days? Mind you,he's never seen around at all anymore so who knows(or cares for that matter,about the drinking of course)

Cormcolash said:

thanks cormac!! I think the anti sex aspect of SXE is stupid as long as you are careful and don't behave like a moron then its cool. sex is fun.

xiknowitsoverx said:
thanks cormac!! I think the anti sex aspect of SXE is stupid as long as you are careful and don't behave like a moron then its cool. sex is fun.

Phils getting a riding then?

cool to see Three Ring Psycosis in the list on the first page...remember seeing them years ago in the CIE hall with Paranoid Visions / Chromatic Death...
anyone got their demo? from what i remember it had about 60 tracks...

funny that because that because i was thinking of doing a thread for a long time asking vegans whats did they did before vegan condoms were launched in 1999 but never got around to it.
i bet no one has the guts to give a serious answer. go on i dare you.
which is more stupid : regular sex or having sex with no condoms or my favourite choice no sex

xHARDLINEx NOT HARD ON.

Old one said:
cool to see Three Ring Psycosis in the list on the first page...remember seeing them years ago in the CIE hall with Paranoid Visions / Chromatic Death...
anyone got their demo? from what i remember it had about 60 tracks...

I hava a copy,one of the few tapes I somehow still have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back