Irish nazi metal band .. - boldness (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 2
seriously doubt its a joke. just some stupid surzum fans i'd say. nothing would surprise me after hearing some that guy was looking for white power oi in meros last week.

pound their faces in.

hahaha- just listened to their mp3
great swarm of wasps in a bottle guitar sound they have there

so very evil.|..|

scary

I have a good selection of white power records. I think they're great! I wouldn't part with them for the world. Condemned 84 split with 4 Skins, Celtic Frost, Skrewdriver, Guns and Roses (Axl is racist as fuck, homophobic as fuck and probably just as stupid as any bonehead, but jaysus, doesn't he have the voice of an angel?)... I've even got the Romper Stomper soundtrack. I also have Garda records (Choir and Brass Band), both signed by their respective conductors. Oh, and two Pope John Paul II albums. So maybe yr man in Meros was just after a good old fashioned laugh.

KETZER HAVE DISCONTINUED THIS SITE DUE TO BASTARD FAGGOTS DESTROYING IT. DIE ALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

seems to be still alive

that site seems to be still there, those gay stories are pretty classy, check out this septic tank wank tale

The thing about a septic tank is that every 6-7 years they fill up, and when they get full, you have to call a professional, who comes out with a big tank truck and sucks out all the accumulated shit. This happened at our house two summers ago. All of the toilets backed up; we had shitty water everywhere, and, well, you get the picture. So I called the necessary people, and the company said they would send a man out the next day.

Now I work out of my home, while my wife works in town, so being home to meet the tank truck operator was no big deal. I expected some fat, toothless redneck or a big, beefy black guy to show up, but what I got, right around lunchtime, was a slight, pleasant young man of about 30. He was about 5-7 with curly blond hair and rimless glasses, who looked like he'd be more at home teaching a college class than lugging heavyweight hose and sucking up shit for a living. The truth is, this guy was gorgeous, and when he peeled off his t-shirt to get to the task at hand, I couldn't help myself. My stomach and my cock started churning.

you couldnt make it up could you olly???

Conor, I always knew you had an eye for the boys. A social worker going on holiday with youngsters to Croatia and Belgium? I'm getting on the phone to the Sunday World.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back