Irish Hiphop (2 Viewers)

I've downloaded this but my fuckin winzip is past its sell by date. Isn't there a free version of winzip somewhere? Someone? Batman?
Does it not just say it's out of date and let you use it anyway?
If not, get a trial of the new one from here.

How come no-one's mentioned House of Pain yet? They pretend to be Irish.

Yeah, thats Exile Eye in Melodica Battleship alright. The new Troubled Soul stuff is amazing too, that dude doesn't get half enough credit.

About 4% of Irish hiphop is any good, the rest are truly clueless. It's not hiphop, it's rap. Sham rap, at that. The scene was definately alot better 10 years ago, that said it was also a lot smaller.

Didn't yer man who did that Marajuana Truama track get sent down for 8 years for being caught with a load of yolks in Limerick? It was in the Leader there a few years ago...

Yeah, thats Exile Eye in Melodica Battleship alright. The new Troubled Soul stuff is amazing too, that dude doesn't get half enough credit.

About 4% of Irish hiphop is any good, the rest are truly clueless. It's not hiphop, it's rap. Sham rap, at that. The scene was definately alot better 10 years ago, that said it was also a lot smaller.

So which percent would you say im in?? jus outta curriosity!!!...;)

I couldn't give you an exact figure, but sadly it ain't in the aforementioned 4%.

no worries man, well thanks for the listen and your opinion, each to there own and all that!!! certainly wouldnt call it sham rap tho and i would definitly concider it hiphop, i jus do wat i do so....cheers tho man

No, its not sham rap at all, that was just a comment on the majority of irish rappers in general. A crude stereotype, i know.
I kinda liked 2 of the beats on the sampler, they kinda had a DITC thing going on. The others were too soft for my liking. I loves my boombap, I do.
Rap-wise, you're better than a lot of folks, but then a lot of folks aren't that good.

The singing doesn't really light my candle, no sirree. :eek:

And maybe try leaving out some words in a bar, it sounds forced sometimes. Take a few chances with the sound, rhymes, themes, flows - hiphop is gone way too predictable. Eat a good healthy breakfast, jog every morning and ALWAYS floss as well as brushing!
I wish you the best, may you be the next Rakim..|..|

Seriously, I'm talking through my arse and could be miles off the mark, but you asked so I said I'd be honest. Then again, what the hell do I know.

*****THE VIDEO NEEDS MORE GIRLS IF YA WANNA MAKE IT BIG*****

lol brilliant, couldn ask better than that man fairplay!!!!!

man, i love me boombap, i know exactly wich too beats ye talkin about and they actually my personal favourits of the album, was plannin on puttin them too up as full tracks plus one other one, so youv good taste man!!! beleive me, there plenty more boombap on there...

nice one...

this is alright
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

4068439429a4413108104b842472259l.jpg

agh gwan the bullitz Limericks finest. two of the lads are inside now ,one for possesion of a shotgun and t'other for drugs, now thats gangsta

I like this guy too, and captain moonlight too

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back