Irish Hiphop (4 Viewers)

i liked that guy above. this guy is utter shite tho, nearly bust my ballbag laughing:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yet to hear anything that i'd actually choose to listen to. i'm sure theres some alright shit out there but i just can't get past the accents for the most part. those cork lads are gas tho'.

Sorry Cullo it aint doing for us here at Psychonavigation.Like mamul said it's the accent.

Saying that when it's in the background such as the infomatics it sounds berable.So turn up the music and the production and you never know!

Best Irish hip-hop track was Scary-Eire 'on the dole q' The accent never seemed to bother me for some reason.

Best Irish hop now currently? Messiah J but he don't sound like he's from Tallaght :)

4068439429a4413108104b842472259l.jpg

utter shite, about 4 refrains at the end. And, I think at around the 3.28 mark, there's a shot of him taking a shit in some bushes.

wish peolpe would get past the accent thing tho...i know it sounds different but sure we not gonna put on fake accents.....

check this rira choon, savage track and accent is thik as fook but still dont stop it been a savage track...end of!!!.........

that sounds terrible to me. altho at the start the way he says 'flying at ya' kinda sounds a bit like Keak da Sneak.
But yeah its mainly the accents, the boring production and the whiteness that puts me off most Irish hip hop I've heard.

Messiah J and The Expert are deadly. The lyrics are a cut above all other Irish hip hop.

Dunno, I like the accent.
The production is definitely a problem with all the Irish hip-hop I've heard - but then again the same is true of 99.999999% of US hip-hop these days.

I like the fact that the production is rudimentary.Its straight outta the garage innit.

that sounds terrible to me. altho at the start the way he says 'flying at ya' kinda sounds a bit like Keak da Sneak.
But yeah its mainly the accents, the boring production and the whiteness that puts me off most Irish hip hop I've heard.

ok well to keep the ignorant racist's happy....production on my stuff is all studio quality and guess wat, its recorded by a black huy:eek:

jasper said...
"Messiah J and The Expert are deadly. The lyrics are a cut above all other Irish hip hop". Mjex are good alright but u musnt of heard much to think they hav the best lyrics in irish hiphop???

In fairness, keeping the accent is keeping it real, gnome sane? But, i've hear rap in tons of different languages/accents and the only ones I can stand are American, French and maybe some UK stuff. Polish and German rap is awful. Come to think of it, the Cork accent isn't too bad. That guy in the video above was ok, and the guy doing the beats on the harmonica, used to see him around a lot, stylin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back