Irish based Australia migration agent (1 Viewer)

Thanks Wheels - I have her on my list already. Would like to hear from someone who's used an agent first hand ideally.

Are you in Brisbane temporarily or did you get residency?

Thanks Wheels - I have her on my list already. Would like to hear from someone who's used an agent first hand ideally.

Are you in Brisbane temporarily or did you get residency?

I'm here on a provisional 2 year de facto visa, courtesy of my Aussie girlfiend. Anyone else I know that's come here has been on the standard 1 year working visa.

can these agents do anything that you cant do yourself? i applied for a permanent migration visa last year when the processing time was listed as 9 - 12 months. since taking my $2100 they've added another 3 years on to it. i dont want to go to their stupid country anymore anyway.

I think it's fairly straightforward to apply without an gent as long as your application is straightforward too. My wife and I have mismatching work experience and qualifications for what's required so we need an agent or solicitor who knows the way it works to look at all our options. You can save some agent fees by sorting out the meds and qualifications stuff yourself though. It's still very expensive to apply. And then you've got to find the cash for the plane tickets to get there on top of everything...

Hello there,
My name is Mege Dalton and I'm a registered Australian migration agent in Dublin (MARN 0501113). I would be happy to give you a free assessment of your experience and qualifications, obligation free, this is a service I offer to anyone looking for advice on what their Australian visa options may be. It is absolutely up to you if you want to do your own application, many people do. My office number is (01) 442 8643.
There are a lot of new changes to the Skilled migration programme including a new skilled occupation list, there are some helpful fact sheets to guide you on the Australian government's website http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/whats-new.htm

Kind regards,
Mege Dalton
www.bvaustralia.com

newcomers aren't allowed in unless they know all the words to

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back