Irish bands with releases under the bed. (1 Viewer)

There is a box of 1euro records under the lp's at the window,I got 7"s by J Mascis,Radio Stars and Mission of Burma,Walter Steding ,and the Gist. In the boxes behind the counter I got the bikini kill -peel 7"and the first Fudge tunnel. There has been some ok stuff in the boxes behind the counter,but nothing crazy
I also bought all 3 Bolt Thrower records to replace the ones I traded years ago.

i fuckin knew youd buy those albums, they had some good stuff in there the other day, got the breathe in/time in malta split, actually got alot of good stuff there lately like FUDGETUNNEL 'hate songs in e minor' it took me back to being 14 again and gettin into the sludgier side of rock!.|..|
i think finding that saint vitus live album in there was the pinnacle.|..|

and so they are sound about you looking through all their 7" boxes, i never checked those ones under the new arrivals section.

ah spindizzy is fuckin great, in fairness they are one of the few places in dublin that aint ripping off folks, not like that other place in the georges street arcade, fuckin dicks! and freebird damn freebird, vinyl becomes cool again so they up their prices by ten euro a record, although the one where mero's used to be is a bit cheaper got some good blues stuff there:)

for the most part I find Spindizzy's prices the best for dublin record shops,Road is not bad for 2nd hand prices either. But,you have to go in every week at least to find stuff. i've gotten some pretty good stuff. Usually stuff most people wouldn't be too aware of though.
NME-unholy death,anyone?

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
for the most part I find Spindizzy's prices the best for dublin record shops,Road is not bad for 2nd hand prices either. But,you have to go in every week at least to find stuff. i've gotten some pretty good stuff. Usually stuff most people wouldn't be too aware of though.
NME-unholy death,anyone?
spindizzy's great alright,picked up a fairly hard to find mainliner record there for a really reasonable price.
road seems to be getting better too,they have most of the decent stuff coming out on troubleman for like 15bones which is pretty good value.

yeah the road second hand section is pretty good and well priced, funnily enough one record store i pop into occasionally is borderline, picked up some good stuff there, mostly just stuff like econochrist and east bay bands but its usually under a tenner.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back